Weightloss exercise #7 (yoga exercises)

This is actually tough but I like it because of its challenging posture.


First of all let me just say I missed you so much readers.Your viewership is amazing .:)
Now that my exams are over and its vacation time soo loads of posts lined up here!!!
Ok cool ... so today I am going to talk on weight loss exercises once again.

1.Star Posture:

So people I am sure you all have seen stars. They are common too. The posture I am going to tell is the star posture . The reason this posture is famous is due to its benefits on buttocks. All you have to do is take deep breaths and rise your hips during the posture. Now slowly give to and fro motion to your buttocks.This is effective for thighs and buttocks.. Do make sure to stop after 5 to 10 sets of this exercise.

2.Vinyasa:
First of all lie down straight with steady breaths. Next, try to rise your legs without the support from you toes. Use your hands and place them on your buttocks to support your risen legs. Next, try to bend you legs starting from your toes over your head. Keep your hand in constant support at your buttocks. Try to bend your legs up to maximum level your head. You wont get the exact perfect posture in a single day. But this exercise give flat tummy with in days and makes your body more flexible.

Ok people this is the last of the exercise sets in yoga and next is our target on beauty related exercises and body specialized ones too.
Do leave your feedback and let me know :)

Follow my fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs and follow me on twitter at twitter.com/nedian123
Cheers!!


Comments

Popular Posts