Weight loss tip#9 Is starving dieting??


Hey there my lovely readers.
Firstly, let me just apologize to you for being super busy and secondly yeah I missed my lovely readers. Just to make it sure, did you guys know I had birthday this month :D So yeah a little treat might have taken out my time.

So, today I would be writing on one of the most confusing topics that women and men take.

Is starving really dieting??

What really irritates me is the fact that that people (including my friends) come up to me and tell their diet plan which forces me to mark it out as "Are you starving?"

The reason behind writing this post is the fact to clarify that starving is NOT dieting at all.

One should cut down proportions of meal in to short meals during a day for fastening the metabolism but should not skip the whole meal thinking that it would actually help.

This is really a bad idea and you should stop it at once!

I get reminded of a funny incident multiple time when I meet people and they are like "yeah, I am skipping my noon meal and see that is dieting" PLEASE stop it!! Skipping meals is not dieting. On the contrary, it makes you weak and lazy and weakens your immune system. You become prone to common cold and have muscular pains due to the fact that your body need is not being fulfilled at all.

My friend says that dieting (or starving) helps in fast weight loss. In contrast, I think (which is a fact too) that weight loss exercises leave impact full weight loss where your body starts sustaining fat where as in dieting (typical diet plans) makes your body more sensitive to fats and you become fat or gain weight once you unfollow the diet plan.

Do you want this for your body?? Absolutely not!!

Eat healthy meals, do not skip meals and cut it down to small proportions to get tremendous results.

You can also follow my weight loss diet and weight loss exercises post and get benefited. :)

Happy reading people.

P.S Feel free to leave you feedback or mail me about any query

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 and like my Face book fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts