The best Weightloss Motivation; Appreciation!!

Hi all. A warm welcome to my readers out there new or existing. First of all, I apologize to my readers for not updating this blog for quite some time. Anyhow, I am glad that you guys have gone so fond of my blog that makes you a part of this blog family.

I, however, regretfully announce that this post is not an update to Weight loss series.
 So far, I believe everyone has taken part in my weight loss plan. If you do not wish to do so, you might as well have a good read and motivation.

Speaking of motivation, my post that I will be talking about is from one of my readers who took part in this weight loss series.
Lets keep this person's name as Anonymous but here's her story. I was so overwhelmed by her response that I decided to share her positive attitude with you guys. Here's to you all;

"I am very grateful to you Zeenat for sharing these posts with us. I am a chubby person and I did not like about it. I went through depression since I did not feel appreciated about my body. I always believed I have potential to be smart  but did not have any path on highlighting my physical attributes. I will just say that your blog had provided me motivation to feel good about myself. I couldnt diet at all and the thing I admired in your blog is that you kept on appreciating people for their looks. You always gave me and other readers tips to eat but not giving us strict diets. Although, diets I think work faster but your selective exercises has made me appreciate my looks and now I can balance my body as how I wish. I am thankful that your blog has helped me like many people out there"

Now, people, I am really happy that you all share your views by leaving messages. The point of sharing her story is because I wanted everyone to learn something from her; Motivation. She may not be the ideal anorexic person like everyone wants to be. But she is happy the way she is. I am glad to contribute in her journey of appreciation though. I want everyone to feel appreciated the way you are. Pamper yourself a bit, Just do your bits of this weight loss series and get a positive vibe in your attitude. Share your messages and let me know about your views.

Follow me at twitter.com/nedian123 and like this facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts