What is Beauty???

With reference to the given picture, I would like to discuss on today's issue.
So..... what really is beauty?
To me beauty is something that lies on the inside.
Sure, everyone wants to stay in limelight because of their looks and all but it is clear that all this is pathetic.
I mean seriously, sometimes it kills my nerves to see beauty pageants where girls are rated on their looks and not on their personalities.

Due to the growing number of magazines with models on its cover having flawless looks and petite body type(which is actually photo shopped), it has developed a sense of discrimination among girls.Sure all girls arent the same and all girls deserve to be winners of beauty pageants because although they might not have perfect looks according to the standards set by society but all that is going to matter in the end is their heart ..... their soul.
There is no use of a good face if you dont have a good heart.

Now I can also raise false hope that you should do this and that like some other magazines for popularity but I will not.
Why?
Because truth has to be told.Sooner or later you are going to get some heartbreak when some guy uses you on the basis of your looks.
If you have good looks thats fine but rely on your personality rather than looks because one day it will fade.Beauty isnt forever.
Develop a personality to make you fit in rather than working on your looks because you cant change your looks.You can modify them and I try my  best to reflect the beauty of nature in my posts BUT ....
All I am saying is Always be proud of yourself. Dont depend on a guy's opinion.
You should define yourself.
Be the best possible YOU because YOU are precious.

The reason I am writing this now is that in a few hours it will be Valentine's Day 2014,
yeah...ironic
Let me share my experience, Yes! I am a student and today I observed girls have become so much desperate to be with a guy I mean come on why would you expect some guy to come to you?
Why are girls so dependent on a guy's behavior.
It makes me wonder what is wrong with teenagers.??? Here I would say women act wiser.......
Be a person that makes a guy come to you rather than you be the one to be flirted off.
Stop being a toy.

Well what should I say next, Insha ALLAH will post soon on weightloss exercises and tricks soon till then stay tuned

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and like my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs


Comments

Popular Posts