Eyeliner How to, Eye pencil and eye liner

Ok so alot of girls (including me initially) face this problem that their hands shake while they are applying Liner above the eyelids.
Also some complain that it gets in the eye and burns.

But a little trick is there to help.
I came to know that if you stretch your eyes from the end corner of your eyes and apply Liner, it wont go in your eye.You would also be aware of the pattern on which you are applying.
Also I suggest to hold the Liner (pencil or liquid) like a pen used for working.That way you will get a better grip of it.
Although I recommend you all to use pencil liner because that enables more firm grip than the liquid one.

When taking off the Liner, I use a cleansing lotion above my eyelids while my eyes are closed so that the eye lashes dont break or get damaged.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and like my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts