Loved this hairstyle: Hairstyle step by step

So I was checking out different sites for cute hairstyles that are EASY and new.
Later I came up and found a lovely hairstyle worth my time so I tried to experiment on it.

Great! so its like kind of with double braids.

All you have to do is take some hair from the crown and braid it across.Twirl the braid and pin it securely on your head forming a circular braided pattern in the lower mid section of your head.

Next take a side strand  (if you have bangs) and braid it to the circular braid and well Done

The rest of the hair should be left flowing and you get a pretty hairstyle.

I loved it and its super easy.

The hair might pull up and cause a bit pain so in order to avoid the irritation I recommend you to apply some serum before you try this hairstyle.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 and join my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts