Weight loss tips # 7

Hello wonderful readers :)

There seems to be a decline in my post viewership since I resumed writing after my exams which has taken away a little motivation out of me :(
I want you all to kindly spread the word about my blogs in your circles. Thanks !!

Anyhow, lets get started on the weight loss tip that I am going to be telling you about.
So guys its Summer and which means everyone wants to look effortlessly great. The best way to look great this summer is by keeping yourself hydrated all the time at all cost.

The tip that I will discuss today may come in contrast to some readers. The tip is to take part in house hold chores. Well...seriously. People who at least spend 30 minutes doing house hold chores burn up 200 calories. Well that is amazing I think. This way you get your 30 minute workout and your house gets clean. Basically by doing certain task like cleaning or washing or making bed or cleaning up the room or something, you use your physical strength and that is how your heart rate gets fast. 
People tend to slow down once they start pouring off sweat but that should NOT be done. It is actually the time when your body fats get to the upper skin and transmit with your sweat.

So do not stop people!! Also doing your own work like doing the dishes or carrying books might not look tiring but every action counts.
Be more a person of action and you might start wondering how much work can be done.
Just do not stop. Get up and start working on small tasks. Fix a time to sit back and relax. Its not good at all to lay idly and have no motivation. Follow your dreams!!

And if you work by chance, take part in doing your own work and always sit in a straight posture.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 and like my facebook fan page facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts