Weight loss exercises #5

Ok people lets get some motivation!!
I have written alot for you guys about weight loss from its diet and tips to exercises and I am sure you guys would be following.
Remember consistency is the key!!

If you feel any discomfort or have any query you can ask me.....
So, I was thinking to gear up things a bit.

Lets do some yoga people ;;;

Yoga,I think gives control of mind and body and is really effective.

Ok so I am about to tell you some of the yoga postures.You should know that there are 6 levels in yoga and each level has 10 exercises or postures .
One thing I like about yoga is that it not only benefits us apparently but internally as well.

1.Cone posture (Trikonasana): So I am sure you guys what a cone is.Observe that the edges and the surface of the cone are in same direction.(I am not here to teach :P) .You guys are going to acquire a posture while stretching yourselves such that your all body remains at 90 degrees.
Note that the legs would be forming a triangular cone and fixing your wrist on your ankle, start stretching your body but mind it that 90 degrees of the upper body and lower body is maintained.
It lessens the fats present on the sides and vanishes acne as well.

2.Camel Posture (Ushtrasana) :
So in this posture you have to bend on your knees and lift your body up from the support of knees.After that try to bend your body such that your wrists can grip your ankle.Stay in that posture for a few minutes or seconds and try to take deep breaths meanwhile.Your back should be perfectly straight that means donot let your waist at loose as it might ache later. I say you guys try to lower your back first.
Its benefits are that if your stomach fat is increasing, it reduces the fat and makes it flat.Another great thing about this posture is that,it activates thoroid glands.These are the glands responsible to control your body structure.Plus Plus and plus, if you have bad breath, it helps.

Thats all for now guys because you are beginners.:P

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123on Twitter and join my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts