Weight loss Tip # 2 weightloss SUPER trick

Ok so this might sound a bit crazy but the trick for weight loss I have for you guys now is quite amusing yet effective.
How many of you know that human body has 72% water?

I am guessing many people know..
So here is the thing, this trick involves water. Infact lots of water.

All you need is that put your tap or shower at full such that max speed is fiven.
Now the catchy part, the pressure of the droplets on the skin might hurt a bit but actually pressure is applied to your skin to reduce excess fat.

Well there you go, the weight loss weird trick.Dont forget to put body moisturizer on your body later so your skin does not have any puffiness or tightness.

I saw this trick on T.V and believe it or not, this is actually practiced in Malaysia. Females pay to get pressurized water while you can do this trick at you own home.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and like my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs

Comments

Popular Posts