Beauty tip # 5 brown eyes

Everyone looks for some sort of beauty look to make their personality highlight.
But who want to do such work?

You can rock your brown eyes by using just a simple Liner.
Brown eyes are quite common colour that some people think doesnt stand out.

First of all, let me just say that I have brown eyes as well.
Any how the point is to love your eyes and your self.Eyes are precious. Your personality is precious.Dont dress to impress girls but dress to flaunt yourself

Okay so thats enough loving for now.
Lets get to the point.
I experimented this thing and I am in love with it now.

BLUE liner/pencils on the upper eyelids are soo in fashion for brown eyes whether dark or light shade of brown.Some people also use purple but I prefer blue.

Make sure to put some colored pencil/liner on the outer corners of your lower eyelid.You can extend it as well to make your eyes pop.

Follow me twitter.com/nedian123 on Twitter and like my facebook fanpage facebook.com/za.blogs



Comments

Popular Posts